11/22/10

#1 Giving Thanks to a New Beginning

by: fifth

A fresh new start for us. 
We should all take time to stop from this crazy world and thank those that are most important to us. What perfect timing that this is the week of Thanksgiving day.


The church I attend was having a Thanksgiving celebration and releasing their thanks through a balloon. Notes were written on a sticky note and sent off with a balloon. 
Side note: I LOVE balloons. So imagine my surprise when I walked out and saw a sea of colors. 
However, a part of me inside just ached at the thought of all that litter that will soon fall down back to earth. For that reason, I couldn't get myself to participate, and just watched from the sidelines taking pictures while having a bittersweet moment to myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment