6/26/11

#23 A Dash of Coral


I seriously have a weird smirk on my face.  M and I made a quick run to the grocery store to buy lightbulbs.  I definitely felt cooler in a holey shirt and skirt in this 97 degree weather.   Lemme just say that it is not only hot here, it is also HUMID!  The humidity increases the heat by at least 5 degrees.   It's been scheduled to thunderstorm here for 10 days straight.  Uhh... I have a scheduled field trip with my kids this Wednesday to the pool.  I definitely don't think lighting bolts and water will go well together.    On another note, I'm definitely looking forward to/ NOT looking forward to the 4th of July weekend.  I AM looking forward to the BBQs, drinks, and fireworks, but I am not looking forward to the Peachtree Road Race 10K on the 4th at 8am.  Even if it is in the morning I know it'll feel like treading in a warm jacuzzi.  


top: h&m, skirt: forever 21, sandals: loehmann's, bag: celine, watch: la mer collections, bracelet: joomi lim

2 comments:

  1. Love the top :)

    Follow me, if you still aren't ;)
    http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt, but the top is my favorite!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete