7/22/11

#39 Baggu

I've always been using reusable bags from the local grocery market to carry my groceries, but MOST of the times I would forget to take it out of my car or forget to put it back in my car after using it.  I came across this AWESOME reusable grocery bag called BAGGU that makes it easy for us girls to just toss it into our humongous bags in with everything else.  I promised myself that I would carry around a BAGGU at all times with my essentials. (wallet, keys, chapstick, etc..)  

I bought my mom the BAGGU X5 in Blues, and  I bought my sister the Red Dot BAGGU so that they could also save the world from another plastic bag.  I didn't buy one for myself because I decided that I would just take one from my mom's 5 BAGGUs.... four bags are plenty since 1 BAGGU can fit 2-3 plastic bags worth of groceries!!!  :D  This makes me a happy camper.  


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! I never remember to bring reusable bags.

    xox Courtney Michele
    Breakfast in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete