12/4/11

#52 On Our First Date of Christmas

by 4th:

Today I had an unexpected surprise from M.  He said he was going to go to work but instead came to my house.  It was such a sweet gesture.  Today is our 2 yr and 8 month anniversary day.  We are cheesy and like to celebrate it every month. 
: )  


On Our First Date of Christmas we bought some Christmas colored gum.

First debut of my Celine Gusset Cabas tote. 


We drove off into the sunset.  

We went to exchange a gift, and saw the huge christmas tree above Macy's. 


We bought some ice cream, popsicles, Skittles, and rented a DVD.... Except, I ended up watching just the beginning part because the ice cream put me into a deep coma I couldn't get out of.  

M safely carting my Celine around so I won't scratch it or ruin it.  ( I tend to break a lot of things.) 


Getting a picture taken together right in front of the ice cream glass doors. I don't think M knows where the camera hole is since I got a new phone.   (Also I got my hair darkened.  I am still getting used to how dark it is... -_- Not sure if I like it or not.) 

Then drove around downtown trying to look for someplace to eat.  After about an hour of being indecisive.. we ended up at Yeah Burger which was a great choice after all. : )  (No pics of the food because I accidentally left my phone on my seat.) 


I am so happy and thankful for every moment I get to spend with M.  He makes me laugh, and he is so much fun to be with.  



No comments:

Post a Comment