7/8/11

#28 What's In My Bag?

I love, love, love when people post pictures of what they carry in their bags.  I am currently saving money for my special bag I hope to have soon.  Actually I am so torn between all these stylish handbags so I think I'll just save the $$$$ for now and see what I want later.  

Bag: Tory Burch Amanda Hobo, Wallet Pouch: Rebecca Minkoff Pouch, Coin Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Sunglasses: Raybans, Eyeglasses: Warby Parker in Webb, Lip products: YSL Lipstic, MAC lipstick and lipgloss, and lipgloss from Korea, Pocket knife: Smith & Wesson (by far the best tool!), jump drive, floss, lotion, tweezers, energy gel ( just because you never know if you're going to be longboarding or exercising), random bracelet I made, and the trusty Vaseline.  


If YOU have pictures of what's in your bag, I would love to see. :)  

5 comments:

  1. such a fun post! i love it too, and i'm envious of your lip glosses and such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha should do this sort of post as well. but basically i just have my keys, wallet and phone.haha
    following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i should do that with mine one day.. cept i have so much rubbish in my bag ;) there'd be that many chewing gum wrappers haha!
    i bought my sunnies from surfstitch but they're by minkpink so im sure you could find them nearly anywhere.plus they're very low $$ which is fab for me a poor uni student :) x



    thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! I love to see what's in other people's bags too! It's so secret and private!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete