7/11/11

#30 Summer Jaws

Hola!  I had a very relaxing day today and mainly because I didn't get up early to go to church.  I know I should NEVER skip church but today was an exception.  Only 1 allowed per year.  It's not such a good idea to run a 10K marathon on Monday and then go out dancing on Saturday night in high heels.  I about collapsed last night because my knees gave in when I tried to squat down to rest myself.  I had to have my bf pull me back up and even with help my knees were in so much pain.  But other than that I had a lot of fun last night (t'was an unexpected night of going out.)  We went to this underground club where Dubstep was the DJ and then had an appearance by Gucci Mane.  I know, so ghetto right? haha, well this IS the dirty south, what can I say?  

Resting my legs on top of my bf. :)  


Playing around with the iPad checking Twitter.  I found out that Victoria Beckham and Natalie Portman gave birth today.  




Stopped by the local hardware store to check on plants and succulents to buy for my bf's grandma's birthday, and got a damn mosquito bite on my leg.  

top: vintage silk blouse, skirt: bdg urban outfitters, flats: corso como from bloomingdale's, purse: tory burch, necklace: f21

Enjoying the Korean-brand popsicle called Jaws!  The blue outer layer was an orange flavor while the inside was strawberry.  Interesting how blue=orange flavor.  :) 




1 comment: